The cold and flu season is amongst us. It’s a fact, whether we want to admit it or not. In fact, this year there have been more people who have had the cold/flu than any other year. We’ve all watched the news as person after person has gone to the hospital for the cold/flu. Give someone special in your life this get well soon basket.
If you know someone who is il,l why not make up this little gift that will cheer them up as well as make them feel better? It doesn’t cost a whole lot of money to create this cute little get well gift.
How to assemble the get well soon gift:
1) Purchase an oversized large white coffee cup at your dollar store.
2) Purchase lemon cough drops.
3) Purchase a honey bear along with yellow and white ribbon. Tie the ribbon around the bear to resemble Winnie the Pooh.
4) Purchase lemons.
5) Purchase Chapstick.
6) And finally purchase yellow and white mini Kleenex packets.
7) Fill the empty white oversized coffee cup with one honey bear, one tube of Chapstick, one lemon, a few lemon cough drops, a one package of yellow and white mini Kleenex